How do we do it
Our teaching methods are specifically aimed for your child’s needs and adapted to what is needed for them to succeed all subject areas and help them to acquire key skills and knowledge. We aim to make learning fun and straightforward.
When your child first joins Educare Children’s Centre your child will be required to take an initial assessment in order for us to be able to see where they are on an academic level. This is for us as tutors to be able to thoroughly understand and highlight your child's strengths and areas for improvement. From this we will be able to create an individual study programme for them to work from and help them progress academically.
We have limited our tutor to student ratio to 1:5 (maximum) to ensure your child gets the most out of our sessions. We will monitor their progress on a weekly and monthly basis, and keep parents aware of their child progress, through progress reports.
We offer an effective and innovative approach to learning:
• Adapt to each student’s style of learning.
• Embrace new technologies.
• Teaching to the student's strengths and minimize their weaknesses.
• Monitor student’s progress as closely as possible and constant feedback for parents.
• Ensure each pupil receives individual attention.
• Praising and encouraging students’ work, to build up their confidence and help them form a positive attitude to learning and studying.
One to One Tuition
Small Group Tuition
•Flexible learning hour
•In the comfort of your own home
•For busy parents